Knexus is an AI decision making engine that auto-integrates dynamic content into your customer journeys in real time. It matches content (social, marketing and product) with customer data, delivering highly relevant content experiences at scale and speed, to improve your conversion, retention and sales.
Our customers are leading brands such as Bank of New York, BlackRock, GSK & Office Depot. We are an early stage company growing 200%+ annually & we are looking for an exceptional individual to join us as a Senior Developer. This role will be based in Gurugram.
- Take ownership for QA process including monthly releases
- Challenge product development team to optimize performance value for clients
- Work independently with little technical supervision
- Review and analyze business & system, execute test cases
- Maintenance of current automation system.
- Improving the level of automated test coverages, using the industry standard Selenium tool
- Create logs, report bugs, system integration & User Experience Testing
- Ensure thorough manual/automated regression testing is performed when bugs are resolved
- Perform End to End testing
- Impact analysis, risk flagging in early stage of QA, and risk mitigation
- Keen to work in challenging environment
- Prepare QA plan and test case funnel based on sprint requirements
- Identify opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers, project managers and product owners) to identify/clarify system requirements
- Lead QA process
- Ready to lead on maintenance of JIRA Sprint and JIRA dashboard
- Maintenance of Test Cases
- Good understanding of software testing processes
- Knowledge in various test development and design methodologies
- Working knowledge on SQL, GIT, SSH
- Experience working with automation testing and testing tools such as Selenium, Java, Webdriver, headless browser, Postman
- Hands on experience on Unix based platform.
- Knowledge in any scripting skills (shell, bash).
- Experience in test case writing, execution of test cases, defect reporting and test management tools like JIRA, Strong JQL knowledge
- Strong Test coverage
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with TDD, BDD design architectures
- Good communication skills and proactiveness
- Security and Penetration Testing
- Experience : 4-5 Years
- Education: UG: B.Tech/B.E. PG: M.Tech - Any Specialization
Industry leading compensation, high growth assured for high performers.