Knexus is an AI decision making engine that optimizes customer journeys in real time to improve conversion, retention and sales. The platform matches customer data with social/marketing content, delivering highly relevant experiences that smooth the path to decision making for customers.
Our customers are leading brands such as Bank of New York, BlackRock, GSK & Office Depot. We are an early stage company growing 200%+ annually & we are looking for an exceptional individual to join us as a Senior Developer. This role will be based in Gurugram.
- Take ownership for QA process including monthly releases
- Challenge product development team to optimize performance value for clients
- Work independently with little technical supervision
- Review and analyze business & system, execute test cases
- Maintenance of current automation system.
- Improving the level of automated test coverages, using the industry standard Selenium tool
- Create logs, report bugs, system integration & User Experience Testing
- Ensure thorough manual/automated regression testing is performed when bugs are resolved
- Perform End to End testing
- Impact analysis, risk flagging in early stage of QA, and risk mitigation
- Keen to work in challenging environment
- Prepare QA plan and test case funnel based on sprint requirements
- Identify opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers, project managers and product owners) to identify/clarify system requirements
- Lead QA process
- Ready to lead on maintenance of JIRA Sprint and JIRA dashboard
- Maintenance of Test Cases
- Good understanding of software testing processes
- Knowledge in various test development and design methodologies
- Working knowledge on SQL, GIT, SSH
- Experience working with automation testing and testing tools such as Selenium, Java, Webdriver, headless browser, Postman
- Hands on experience on Unix based platform.
- Knowledge in any scripting skills (shell, bash).
- Experience in test case writing, execution of test cases, defect reporting and test management tools like JIRA, Strong JQL knowledge
- Strong Test coverage
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with TDD, BDD design architectures
- Good communication skills and proactiveness
- Security and Penetration Testing
- Experience : 4-5 Years
- Education: UG: B.Tech/B.E. PG: M.Tech - Any Specialization
Industry leading compensation, high growth assured for high performers.