Join us on our journey
Business Development Manager
- Located in London, United Kingdom
Knexus is a visual commerce platform that enables brands to deliver the most effective content for each customer in real time, based on relevancy and sales impact. The result? Exceptional content experiences that sell better – for one shopper or one million.
We work with global brands across the Consumer Products and Retail sectors, including household names like Johnson’s Baby, Aveeno and Zyrtec. Not only does the platform power more sales for our customers, but it also reduces marketing costs and resources significantly.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for new logo acquisition across a number of key sectors, covering both European & US markets. We’re transitioning from startup to scale up, providing a great opportunity to build something new and to shape the organisation as it grows.
- Actively prospect new sales opportunities, using all necessary channels
- Lead sales meetings and demos – pitching the Knexus platform and its benefits to potential customers
- Put together proposals and presentations
- Negotiate contracts and close deals
- An opportunity to manage 1 or more BDRs
- Collaborate effectively with both the Demand Generation and Product teams
- 5+ years of B2B sales with SaaS experience, preferably Martech
- Experienced in selling to CMO, VP eCommerce & Head of Digital (or similar)
- Experience selling in both Europe & US (preferable)
- A proven track record closing sales with Enterprise & mid market brands & consistently exceeding targets
- An existing network of senior marketing professionals whom you can target
- Ownership of the full sales cycle
- Experienced in consultative sales
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with the drive, perseverance and ability to hit ambitious scale up targets
What do we offer:
- A highly competitive salary and commission plan
- Great opportunity for personal growth & enhanced rewards – we’re growing fast and so is our market, providing great opportunities to increase responsibilities
- A strong culture focused on rapid learning, teamwork, a supportive workplace, obsessive customer-centricity, innovative technology, transparency and collective success growth assured for high performers.