Join us on our journey
Customer Success Manager
- Located in London, United Kingdom
Knexus is a visual commerce platform that improves conversion & sales uplift by automatically integrating the most relevant social and marketing content across each buying journey, and making it shoppable.
Knexus works with global brands such as Aveeno, Johnson’s Baby & Zyrtec.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, skillful and commercial Customer Success Manager to take a leading role in looking after existing customers. This includes onboarding new brands, ensuring they are highly satisfied with Knexus platform & renewing, plus to grow cross sell and upsell revenue.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customers (brands)
- Onboarding new customers on Knexus Platform
- ID & capture customer requirements and liaise with the Product & Delivery team to ensure successful delivery
- Orchestrate complex client relationships while managing deliverables and setting expectations within agreed upon deadlines
- Conduct regular review meetings with customers, delivering data driven insights that optimize the value for customers (work closely with Knexus Optimization team)
- Help customers maximize value from Knexus Platform
- Proactively monitor and report on customer health
- Ensure customers renew
- Create effective account plans to meet or exceed up-sell & renewal targets
- Work closely with business development to successfully close upsell & cross sell opportunities
- Grow awareness of and interest in Knexus tech through proactive education and demonstrations
- Support the Product Manager to convert customer requirements into product features/offerings
- 4-5 years experience in Account Management or Customer Success
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with a consultative, “customer first” mentality
- Sound understanding of technology fundamentals related to customer data, digital content & digital channels
- Ability to project manage
- SaaS or Enterprise software experience preferred
- Confident in delivering presentations and training
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Proven ability to work independently, be self-motivated and driven towards success
- Highly organized & proactive; able to juggle multiple projects / tasks simultaneously
- Excellent Customer communications both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s Degree
What do we offer:
- A highly competitive salary and commission plan
- Great opportunity for personal growth & enhanced rewards – we’re growing fast and so is our market, providing great opportunities to increase responsibilities
- A strong culture focused on rapid learning, teamwork, a supportive workplace, obsessive customer-centricity, innovative technology, transparency and collective success growth assured for high performers.