Join us on our journey. Apply with a copy of your resume and a covering note.
- Located in Gurugram, India
Knexus visual commerce platform automatically delivers personalized & shoppable social and marketing content to the right customer at the key moment – giving shoppers the confidence to purchase. Knexus generates exceptional results in terms of sales performance uplift, whilst reducing operational marketing costs and resources.
Knexus works with global brands such as Aveeno, Johnson’s Baby & Zyrtec.
We are a late stage start-up looking for an exceptional individual to join us as Data Analyst, based in Gurugram. This position is part of a team of digital optimization experts who are responsible for providing data driven insights and recommendations, helping our clients to identify high-value optimization opportunities to improve business performance.
- Work closely with Customer Success team to understand customers’ business objectives and personalization use cases
- Set up dashboards & reports and analysis across multiple channels (website, paid search, email, mobile app) for each customer
- Monitor customers’ KPIs on a daily basis and share any useful insights within Customer Success team
- Utilize first party and third party data to evaluate the performance of personalized content & products, and its attributed impact on customer engagement and sales
- Analyze various types of raw data (e.g. web analytics, clickstream, transactional) to unearth problems in Knexus decision making algorithms, mitigate risks for our customers & create actionable next steps for the product & delivery team
- Provide in-depth analysis of customer’s business performance impact pre vs. with personalization
- Create monthly optimization reports for each customer, including performance analysis and recommendations backed up by data for the customer’s personalization project
- Present Optimization reports to customer in monthly optimization meetings
- Design and develop methods & tools for data analysis according to a customized requirement
- Keeping up to date with all industry best practices and approaches to data analysis and business performance measurement
- Proactively identify other key opportunity areas where data and analytics can enhance our business
- Demonstrable experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (web and app)
- Demonstrable experience with Google Optimize and/or other mainstream web & app Optimization and Personalization platform (e.g. Adobe Target, Evergage, Dynamic Yield, Monetate, Optimizely, Qubit etc)
- Proficient programming in SQL and developing reports (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI)
- Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to work with Excel.
- Experience with persona based marketing, UX methodologies and a good visual eye to detect what works well (and what doesn’t) in a brand’s customer journey
- Experience working with Consumer Products or Retail brands
- Good analytical and visual thinking skills, with the ability to identify business pain points and opportunities, analyze quantitative & qualitative data and develop actionable insights
- Strong collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organized & proactive; able to juggle multiple projects / tasks simultaneously
- A track record of working with a SaaS product team, either in a startup or scale up business
- Proven success in working with US, European or global brands will be highly valued
Candidates should be ready to relocate to Gurugram if required.
Industry leading compensation, high growth assured for high performers.
Interested in joining the Knexus Team:
Send a copy of your resume and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there’s a good fit, we’ll look forward to talking!