Knexus AI platform enables brands to deliver the best and latest content (social, marketing & product) in real time, making it hyper relevant to drive customer decisions across owned digital channels (eCommerce, email, mobile app & chatbot).
Knexus works with global brands, primarily in the Retail, Telecoms & Insurance sectors, like AXA, Office Depot & Telefonica (O2).
We're looking for a talented, ambitious Executive Account Manager who wants to join our fast growing start up and build on the relationships we have with brands and partners. Whilst primarily a commercial role, it will also require a "customer first" mentality with a strong emphasis on exceeding our clients' expectations. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated self-starter looking to build a career in the thriving SaaS/AI market.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customers (brands) and partners
- Create effective account plans to meet or exceed up-sell & renewal targets
- Grow awareness of and interest in Knexus tech within customer and partner accounts through proactive education and demonstrations
- Develop partner relationships to ensure they are delivering new business opportunities
- Conduct regular review meetings with customers, delivering data driven insights that optimize the value for customers, plus drive upsell opportunities and strong retention performance (work closely with Knexus Optimization team)
- Coordinate with Knexus Marketing team to ensure regular and effective communications with customers and partners
- Develop and track effective mechanisms to capture customer and partner feedback
- Proactively monitor and report on customer health
- ID & capture customers support requirements and liaise with Knexus Customer Experience team to ensure successful delivery
- 2-3 years experience in Sales, Account Management or Customer Success (including direct cross-sell and up-sell opportunities)
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with a consultative, "customer first" mentality
- Sound understanding of technology fundamentals related to customer data, digital content & digital channels
- SaaS or Enterprise software experience preferred
- Confident in delivering presentations and training
- Strong collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to work independently, be self-motivated and driven towards success
- Highly organized & proactive; able to juggle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Excellent customer communications both written and verbal
- Bachelor's Degree
Salary + commission (according to experience)