Knexus AI platform enables brands to deliver the best and latest content (social, marketing & product) in real time, making it hyper relevant to drive customer decisions across owned digital channels.
Knexus delivers unique customer experiences that increase acquisition, conversion, loyalty and sales, whilst substantially reducing marketing operation costs.
Our customers are leading brands such as Telefonica O2, AXA, Bank of New York & Office Depot. We are an early stage company growing fast & looking for an exceptional individual to join us as a Software Developer. This role will be based in Gurugram.
- Build new features using web technologies and frameworks
- Work on interesting solutions like AI, Machine Learning, Application Scaling
- Integrate features and improvements that can support our large-and-growing SAAS product
- Ensure reliability and security of the product
- Take initiative and contribute in technical solutions
- Contribute to internal tools/process that help us manage the product and QA cycle
- Perform Unit testing
- Actively participate in client deployments
- Adhere to milestones assigned
- Solid programming proficiency with Core PHP and one or more frameworks like Symfony, Codeigniter, CakePHP, Larvel etc. Experience on Symfony framework highly preferred
- Exposure to Python highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of OOPS and how to apply it in application code
- Experience in creating MySQL queries(both simple and complex), relational databases, query optimization
- Proficiency designing and building APIs. Should have strong knowledge of Ajax and APIs integration (Open APIs) highly desirable
- Should have some exposure to bash/shell scripting & Cron jobs in Linux
- Clear understanding of product development environment and methodologies like Agile
- Able to participate effectively in technical solutions for business and process problems
- Familiarity with software design patterns
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing web applications and deep understanding of modern PHP standards
- Candidates who have worked in cloud product companies will be preferred
- Candidates with Startup experience will be preferred
- Candidate must love to code, and must possess thorough knowledge of web technologies
- Motivated and ambitious to learn new technologies, grow as a leader in quick time
- Very good communication skills - oral and written
Industry leading compensation, high growth assured for high performers.