Sales Development Representative
Join us on our journey. Apply with a copy of your resume and a covering note.
Customer Success Manager
- Located in London, United Kingdom
- Full time position – Hybrid working role
Knexus visual commerce platform automatically delivers personalized & shoppable influencer, UGC & brand content to the right customer at the key moment – giving shoppers the confidence to purchase. We work with brands such as Johnson’s Baby, Aveeno, Zyrtec & Emmas Diary.
As Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for driving outreach to both warm leads and cold with assistance in strategy from your direct report, you will be tasked with generating opportunities through the leads you source across the UK, EMEA & US, creating new opportunities using traditional and newer methods such as phone, email and wider B2B networking.
Knexus is transitioning from a startup to a scale up, providing a great opportunity to build something new and to shape the organisation as it grows.
- Actively prospect new sales opportunities
- Pitch the concept of Knexus platform to leads, drive them towards a demonstration of the platform liaising directly with your Sales Leader to conduct the demonstration
- You will be expected to regularly update Hubspot CRM with new opportunities and keep track of pipeline and general housekeeping of CRM
- Work with the senior sales team to strategize on the plan of attack for outreach to acquire new logos
- Opportunity to move into an SDR Manager position (medium-term) or progression into a Business Development Manager role
- Minimum 1 years experience in a sales development role within SaaS (SaaS & Martech highly preferable, helpful if you have met and or exceeded targets)
- Ideal if experienced speaking to senior eCommerce & Marketing professionals (or similar)
- Experience with high volumes of calling & emailing
- Ownership of the leads from initial pitch to handover to sales leader
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with the drive, perseverance, and ability to hit ambitious scale-up targets
What we offer:
- A highly competitive salary and commission plan
- Great opportunity for personal growth & enhanced rewards – we’re growing fast and so is our market, providing great opportunities to increase responsibilities
- A strong culture focused on rapid learning, teamwork, a supportive workplace, obsessive customer-centricity, innovative technology, transparency, and collective success
Interested in joining the Knexus Team:
Send a copy of your resume and a covering note to email@example.com. If there’s a good fit, we’ll look forward to talking!