WHO IS KNEXUS?
Knexus EMEA limited is the data controller responsible for your information. We are an English company with registration company number 03651154. Our registered address is Heydon Lodge, Flint Cross, Newmarket Road, Heydon, Royston, Herts, SG8 7PN, United Kingdom.
We are also registered at the Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number ZA313124.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
You may decide to send us the following information via this website if you are requesting a demo or seeking for more information.
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your company
- Your job title
Your decision to disclose your personal information is entirely voluntary. By doing so, you are providing us with specific consent to use your personal data only in relation to the specific purposes for which you have disclosed it to us.
DECLARATION OF SUB-PROCESSING
To make an informed decision on whether to provide your personal information to Knexus using this website, we need to make you aware of any organizations that act as Data Processors for us in the provision of our services to you. This include Salesforce (for account management purposes) and Active Campaign (for consented marketing communications). More information about Salesforce and Active Campaign GDPR readiness
ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND RIGHTS
You have a number of rights in relation to your information. This includes your rights to request that we:
- Confirm to you what personal data we hold about you, if any, and for what purpose. We will need to verify you are who you say you are, and in some circumstances, we may need to charge a reasonable fee
- Withdraw the consent which you have provided in relation to your personal information
- Correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information which we may hold about you
- Provide you with a complete copy of your personal information for you reuse it elsewhere
- Stop processing your personal information, whilst an objection from you is being resolved
- Permanently erase all your personal information and confirms to you that we have done so
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us (see contact details below).
If we do not properly address your request, or fail to provide you with a valid reason on why we are unable to do so, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office to make a complaint. You can find out about how to do this on their website (https://ico.org.uk/concerns/) or by calling their helpline 03031231113.
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling us on +44 (0) 20 7097 5159
- Writing to us at 61 Conduit Street, London W1S 2GB, United Kingdom